- ICA 100-22 - Air Traffic Flow Management Service
- ICA 100-41 - Slot Allocation Rules for General Aviation in Coordinated Aerodromes
- ICA 102-5 - Aircraft Addressing
- MCA 100-14 - Capacity Lanes System
- MCA 100-17 - ATC Sector Capacity
- NOGEF - Normas Operacionais do Gerenciamento de Fluxo de Tráfego Aéreo (em elaboração)
Preferred and alternatives routes
The establishment of the IFR Preferential Routes aims to optimize the airspace usage, enhance flight planning and increase air traffic flow, keeping operational security in high standards. It will be applied inside the Brazilian airspace, according to AIP N33 of july 18th 2016.
These routes are aimed to facilitate the filling out of the flight plans of the aircraft which use the RNAV routes randomly over the Atlantic Ocean. In the current table, there are only combinations of routes with unpublished airways, namely, stretches of DTC routes.
It is important to spot that these are not preferential routes. Thus, they are not mandatory.